SQL Server ETL Developer
SQL Server ETL Developer (SSIS, T-SQL)
Data Lens has a client seeking a SQL Server ETL Developer experienced with data warehousing in a Microsoft environment.
Location: King of Prussia, PA
General Role Description:
Initial duration: 6 months (contract)
Developer will be working on activities involving the collection and loading of data into a data warehouse. As part of the data warehouse team, the SQL Server BI Developer will collect data from transactional databases and external datasets for loading into a data warehouse. The person will work with product owners and business analysts to locate and map source data.
- U.S. citizens and candidates authorized to work in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- No third parties at this time
- As a member of the data warehouse team, design and implement processes to stage, standardize and load data from multiple sources
- Develop source-to-target mappings and profile data for integrity or standardization issues
- Coordinate with team members to implement data load routines and scheduled ETL jobs
- Develop queries and stored procedures as necessary to perform more complex processing
Required skills and experience include:
- 5+ years working with Microsoft SQL Server with strong Transact SQL experience
- Strong background developing ETL using SQL Server Integration Services a must
- Experience with Business Intelligence Markup Language (BIML) a plus
- Experience with PowerBI import and direct query a plus
- Performance tuning and query optimization
- Experience with data cleansing and standardization
- Master and reference data management
- Attention to detail and ability to work with a variety of data formats (relational, flat-file, JSON)