Data Integration Analyst
Location for this role: Remote
Initial duration: 6 months
Data Lens is seeking an experienced data and business analyst to help orchestrate a data integration project. This contract role will guide the development of a global integration repository which will support operational reporting and analytics.
- U.S. citizens and candidates authorized to work in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- No third parties at this time
- Contribute to the data integration roadmap – help prioritize business subject areas and underlying data for integration
- Facilitate stakeholder meetings to identify and map data elements that are in scope
- Work with regional stakeholders to understand their data as it relates to the global definitions
- Assist integration development team with data mapping and validation
- Maintain data inventory documentation as appropriate
Required skills and experience include:
- 5+ years experience working on data projects
- Superior organizational skills
- Business analyst experience – software requirements, database requirements, etc.
- Data tools experience – Excel; basic SQL experience
- Experience developing project communications and document artifacts